Hygiene in context with corona

Dr. Schumacher’s online portal is aimed at hygiene managers and specialists working in healthcare facilities. Contributions from research and practice are intended to provide well-founded information during the current COVID-19 pandemic – for better implementing hygiene and infection prevention measures.

Sensitivity

Sensitivity is an important criterion in diagnostic procedures. Sensitivity indicates the percentage of people with an illness who are actually identified by a test as being ill, i.e. the test result is positive. If, for example, the test picks up 90 out of 100 people who have the illness, it has a sensitivity of 90%. The remaining 10% are so-called false negatives.

↩   

Newsletter
„Hygiene in context with Corona“
Register for our newsletter!

We will use your e-mail address to regularly send you the Dr. Schumacher newsletter. Data protection information can be found in our data protection information.

By clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of each newsletter you can unsubscribe from the mailing list of the newsletter at any time.